Porter-Cable NS150C 18GA Narrow Crown Stapler
If you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift for the contractor or “do-it-yourselfer” in your family, the Porter-Cable Stapler NS150C is a great choice! The NS150C has everything that you’re looking for in a pneumatic staple gun: durability, flexibility, ease of use, and an affordable budget!
The NS150C is built to the demanding quality standards that you’ve come to expect with any Porter-Cable product; it’s powerful and flexible enough to be used by professional contractors, and it also features an intuitive design that makes it easy enough to use that anyone can open the box and get right to work!
Porter-Cable Stapler NS150C (Narrow Crown Stapler) Product Overview
No products found.
The Porter-Cable Stapler NS150C narrow crown stapler has a stylish and rugged magnesium body that’s both durable and lightweight. The NS150C weighs in at just under 5 pounds, and has a compact size of 9.9 x 2.6 x 10.3 inches. The stapler features a soft rubber grip for superior comfort and safety, and you’ll never have to worry about scratching up a work surface again, because the stapler is equipped with a removable rubber nose tip that will protect delicate surfaces. And if you need to keep your stapler handy while you’re standing on a ladder, roof, or scaffolding, the product comes equipped with a removable tool belt hook.
The NS150C has a standard operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, and drives 18 gauge staples with 1/4-Inch crowns from 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch length, with a 100 staple capacity magazine. For the ultimate in flexibility, the stapler also gives you the ability to adjust the staple drive depth without having to use any special tools or keys! And if you’ve ever ran out of staples at a critical time where it wasn’t convenient to reload, you’ll be happy to learn that the NS150C comes equipped with an indicator window so you’ll always know well ahead of time when it’s time to reload!
The NC150C has an industry-leading performance record, and customers report driving thousands of staples without encountering any jamming problems. If you ever do have a jam, the innovative split nose design will help you clear them right away and let you get right back to work.
One issue with older models of pneumatic staple guns was the exhaust placement, but the NC150C features a rear exhaust to keep contaminants away from workers. You’ll also never again have to worry about blowback if you find yourself driving staples from an unusual position!
Most importantly, the NC150C is durable, and practically maintenance free! Each stapler comes with a tough and durable driver blade, and a maintenance-free motor that doesn’t need to be oiled. With Porter-Cable products, you can buy with confidence, and expect your product to work for decades!
Each NC150C kit includes a Stapler, 1/4″ fitting, a starter kit of staples, an owner’s manual, and a lightweight 13″ x 13″ x 4″ blow-molded carrying case.
No products found.
Based on Amazon product reviews, these were some of the most common comments:
- Value budget-The NC150C is built to last, and offers the best value for the money!
- Easy to load-Your stapler can be loaded in a matter of seconds, and you can get right to work!
- Natural trigger action-Users report that the trigger doesn’t require a large amount of strength, and is comfortable to use for sequential stapling on larger projects.
- Works with a variety of staple lengths-The NC150C works with 18 Gauge staples from 1/2″ to 1 1/2″ in length, and the drive depth can be adjusted easily.
- Drives thousands of staples without jamming problems or reduction in efficiency-Multiple users reported using the NC150C for large jobs involving unusually heavy usage, and the last staple drove in as cleanly as the first.
- Lightweight and highly maneuverable-The NC150C is one of the most lightweight pneumatic staplers in the market, and multiple users reported that the product was particularly convenient for tight spaces.
- Oiling not required-The product is practically maintenance free, and users appreciated the fact that the stapler can be used right out of the box.
Based on critical Amazon product reviews, these were some of the most common comments:
- The front loading design confused some customers on initial use-The most frequent comment was that the process for loading staplers wasn’t particularly intuitive.
- The staple reload window doesn’t display full capacity-When the display window is empty, the magazine still holds additional staples.
- Only uses one size of staples-While the NC150C does accommodate multiple lengths of staples, only 18 Gauge staples fit the product.
- No Bump Fire mode-Bump-Fire mode was once available as an additional modification, but is not currently offered for the NC150C.
These are just a few examples of the ways that users have been putting the NC150C into action:
- Upholstery-Professional upholsterers and DIYers alike love this product!
- Screen Doors-Adding the screen to a door frame has never been simpler!
- Chicken wire/barbed wire-If you need to put up fencing in a hurry, you can count on the NC150C!
- Insulation-when you begin rolling out insulation, you’ll be able to staple it in place in a matter of minutes.
- Plywood or aluminum siding-Putting up siding is generally a straightforward process, and the NC150C can help you complete the job in minutes!
- Flooring and stairwell carpeting-Certain types of flooring materials can be stapled down, and if you’re looking to carpet a stairwell, there’s no better tool on the market!
Whether you’re shopping for a professional contractor, a household craftsman, or something in between, the Porter-Cable NS150C ranks highly in customer satisfaction, and is an excellent and affordable pneumatic staple gun perfect for both commercial contractors and home repair projects.
Last update on 2021-11-28 at 00:07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API